A dazzling smile is all it takes to captivate hearts. But it isn’t just the superficial health and cleaning that matters, deeper dental issues like cavities and gum problems are far more prevalent than you can imagine. Which is why you must take a shelter under proper and timely dental examination and treatments to keep your teeth in a good shape inside out.
5 Dental Services That Ensure A Proper Oral Hygiene
Everything about oral hygiene begins with proper teeth cleaning that involves flossing and complete removal of tartar and plaque. For people who take dental hygiene seriously and pay a timely visit to their doctor, problems are less likely to occur or prevail. And in case any unexpected dental problem happens, it gets detected before it gets bigger and is cured easily. But for people who ignore oral health, the problems can be much worse. However, in either case, there are a number of services offered by advanced dental clinics like Oracare that you must know about and benefit from.
- Dental Implants– Implants are surgically fixed in the teeth hollow and their bony surface, mostly made of high-quality titanium, serves the function as that of a teeth root. The only condition of a successful implant is that the patient should have a strong jawline so that the adjacent teeth aren’t affected or loosened.
- Bone Grafting – Bone grafting is a surgical method of creating a better and strong base for the temporary or permanent implants. It involves bone transplantation from hips or the jawline within the tooth hollow that has to be implanted. Temporary implantation also has cosmetic value since it helps in teeth alignment.
- Root Canal – Root canal is a surgical method of replacing rotten pulp from the teeth and filling it with a rubbery substance. It keeps the teeth stronger and also prevents further tooth decay, plaque formation around the gums, and enamel erosion.
- Periodontal Disorder Prevention and Treatment – Periodontal disorder is gum inflammation that is a result of tartar accumulation that attracts bacteria. Infected gums inflame and may bleed, swell, and bruise. It can also lead to pus formation, bone loss, tooth weakening, and enamel depletion. Dentists can remove plaque and tartar before they accumulate. If infected, they can prescribe proper gels and other treatments to cure periodontal before the condition can get any worse.
- Wisdom Tooth Removal – Wisdom tooth removal is deemed as a healthy lifestyle choice since it reduces the risk of gum disorders and decay that may happen due to the constant tartar accumulation around the wisdom tooth area that’s the most unreachable part of the mouth.