Skin aging is imminent, but there are various factors that, sometimes, lead to premature skin aging. And an uneven skin with deep wrinkles and hanging muscles is a scary deal that many women go through. It’s mostly negligence that leads to such severe troubles. However, there are a number of ways in which you can transform your wrinkly skin to supple, young, and soft. And the ways are skin tightening anti-aging treatments offered by clinics like the Clinique Anti Aging dermal center in Montreal.
5 Anti-Aging Skin Treatments For a Younger Looking Radiant Skin
No matter you’ve developed wrinkles or age spots, the following 5 skin treatments will have you covered forever. The only thing to keep in mind is trusting only the best dermatologists in the town.
- Bioidentical Hormone Therapy- Popular by the name BHRT, this anti-aging treatment particularly targets women suffering from skin aging due to hormonal imbalance. It’s most effective in women after menopause. It is the estriol hormone in BHRT that starts performing the function of missing hormones after menopause. Estriol makes cells plump again and wipes off wrinkles. Besides, it is a nonsurgical treatment that can also reduce pigmentation.
- Intense Pulsed Light Treatment – This is basically a color-corrective anti-aging treatment that benefits women who develop age spots, wrinkles, and fine lines. The effect is more visible since the laser is not superficial. It targets the skin’s second layer, which is why it’s extremely effective.
- Laser Toning – Laser toning is also a light-based anti-aging treatment that, unlike IPL, emits just one wavelength. It is a nonabrasive treatment that can remove fine lines and wrinkles from the corner of the eyes and mouth. It is extremely safe and one of the best treatments for women with sensitive skin. However, it shouldn’t be done when having an active acne breakout.
- Chemical Peeling – Chemical peeling is best for women who have unevenly pigmented skin with wrinkles, freckles, acne marks, and dark age spots. It can be superficial as well as deep. Whilst the superficial one has a low downtime recovery, it is the deep peel that gives out dramatic results.
- Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment – This treatment has shown dramatic results even for women in their 50s. The patient’s stem cells are used to generate new cells. When the new cells take a proud place and the damaged old ones are taken off, the result is a stunning tight-looking skin with no wrinkles. It looks radiant and flawless too.